Friday, December 22, 2006

Reaching 40!


Well not quite! but its looming too fast and for me it is a milestone that I thought I wouldn't reach, as many of my oppo's haven't. This is a bit scary for me as I've not made any long term plans or any structure for my future!

But here is a quick list of my wishes for the coming years, that I haven't quite achieved yet! Not necessarily in this order:

1. Visit the other continents I haven't already been to... At last count I think I only have 3 left!
2. Become a father
3. Graduate
4. Write a book
5. Spend New Year in Edinburgh
6. Go to Rio Carnival
7. Finish all my D.I.Y projects in the house/Garden!
8. Do a parachute jump
9. Own my own business/ be self employed
10. Have less impact on the environment
11. Own a trike
12. Balloon ride over the Serengeti
13. Go on Safari

I'm sure there are more things I would like to do and will add them as and when I think of them. There are also some more serious things but that would tell you more about my psychi than I care to divulge in this cyberworld ! Anyway if you can think of any others please let me know.... Just don't add the obvious things like Bungee Jumping (been there, done that!) and yes I have visited the Arctic Circle and skied there!( Don't ask, just accept that I have!)

No comments: