Monday, August 14, 2006

Where can we get our news from, if we don't want to get a bias slant on it?


It used to be that the BBC could be relied upon to provide accurate, reasonable honest unopinionated information. Sadly this is no longer true, they seem to have decided to take the dumbed down "shock jock" route of commercial media stations. It's no wonder that joe public has such strong opinions if all they are fed is one sided information full of emotional adjectives.

The state of reporting is such that I am now looking elsewhere to get my current affairs information and will take with a pinch of salt any reports that I choose to listen to. I would hazard a guess that as our Government has taken us to a state of war that the only that will be broadcast will be propoganda!

Has anyone got any suggestions where I could go for evenly balanced current affairs?

No comments: