Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My biggest problem is...

Keeping the momentum going, you know the sort of thing, go to the gym, eat healthy, keep up to date with the bills and other household chores as well as doing your best to assist your partner and help her to free up their time.

I ask myself the same thing on a daily basis, I also feel guilty on a daily basis that I haven't done these things. So what do you do to change it? You read all the self help, personal development books you can get your hands on and then one day you come across THE book. The one that has that simple sentence that changes the way you think, the way you look at things and how you approach all you different tasks that you want to achieve. Ans what is that book called? "How To Change Your Life In 7 Steps" by John Bird ( the founder of the Big Issue).

And what was that sentence "Remember, you only have to start with 3%." He goes on to say that "It doesn't matter if you move slowly. As long as you are not standing completely still". These simple words have given me the impotus to make those small scary steps to be get to where I want to be. Let's see where I end up!

No comments: