Friday, July 07, 2006

Mad rambler grows up


I have many interests but have never really got passionate about any of them.Today I've decided that after almost 40 years on this strange planet where being honest, hardworking and legitimate is frowned upon and where those that have plenty are not as happy as those that have very little, it is now time for me to stick to what I believe in and what I want to pursue in my life, love, and career aspirations.

I am making this phrase the cornerstone of my belief:
"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change; the courage to change the things that I can, and the wisdom to know the difference".

Those that know me will know what this is about, those that don't, well you've missed a better and more hair-raising life story than some of these so called celebs that we hang on every word for!!

Watch this space for more stories of my madcap adventures and theories!!

No comments: